What is a Silver IRA?
Disclosure: The owners of this website may be paid to recommend Regal Assets. The content on this website, including the positive reviews of Regal Assets and other reviews, may not be neutral or independent
It is an individual retirement account that is tax-deferred that allows you to hold physical silver coins and bars in the account. This type of IRA is in the form of a self-directed IRA that gives more control to the account owners investment because they have the choice to invest in other things besides paper assets like mutual funds. Silver IRA’s help to provide diversification to an individuals retirement plan.
About the Silver IRA Rollover
If an individual is an owner of a retirement plan like an IRA, 401(k), 403(b), or annuity, they have the option to rollover this account that one that is backed by precious metals like silver or gold via a silver directed IRA.
The IRA rollover process is simple and involves 4 entities:
IRS Approved Silver IRA Investment Options
- American Silver Eagle
- Proof Silver American Eagle
- Canadian Silver Maple Leafs
- Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coins
- Pamp Suisse Bars
Silver IRA & Silver 401K Benefits
- Hedge against paper asset depreciation
- Provides portfolio diversification and protection of wealth against inflation and turbulent economies
- Value of the silver cannot be altered by central banks or governments
- Silver has a proven track record for thousands of years and continues to perform today during turbulent economic times
- Preserve your wealth and current lifestyle
- Limited supplies could result in further gains
- Secure your purchasing power
- Protect your retirement savings from further market decline
- Avoid the volatile nature of traditional investment options, such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds
Why Silver is a Great Investment?
- Low barrier of entry
- Room for growth
- Tax Deferred Growth
- Peace of mind
- There is currently less investment-grade silver available on Earth for investors to buy than there is gold
- There is only enough investment-grade silver on Earth for every person to have 1/14th of an ounce
- It is second only to oil as the world’s most useful commodity
- For the past 30 years the world has used up more silver than has been mined
- Silver inventories are near all time record low levels
How to proceed with the rollover process?
Step #4: From there they will follow-up with you again with any questions and help you step-by-step with the rollover process.
Step #5: That is all and the entire process normally takes only 3 to 4 business days to complete.
It could be by fair be the best decision you could ever make in regards to your retirement.