Entrepreneurs are always looking for the next best thing to invest in.
When it comes to down to it, some of the best investments are the ones that have already been around. Long term investments can yield great profit. Silver coins have become an excellent way to expand assets. However, many aren't sure where to turn to get the best opportunity for their money. These are the top silver coins to buy as a long term investment.
10. Monarch Precious Metals 1/10oz Silver Rounds
This coin is small but never underestimate a small coin. With research, this silver coin can add great value. They are great for trade at One-tenth once. Breaking down coins isn't always recommended because of how expensive things can get but these can be a great part of a collection of valuable silver.
9. Morgan Silver Dollars
These coins are U.S. legal tender. Minted from 1878 to 1904 and again in 1921 for a year, they are 90% silver and 10% copper. They have minted again for a year in 1921.
8. Mexican Silver Libertads
These are beautifully made coins that are issued in Mexico. They can be a good opportunity bu may not be the best compared to other government coins. Still, they are silver coins that have some value. They are a bit expensive to start but have excellent craftsmanship many can be pleased by.
7. Junk Silver Dimes
These are U.S. ten-cent pieces and can offer a great opportunity. The coins are from 1837 to 1964 that are made of 90% silver and 10% of copper. These small coins can add good value as a long term investment.
6. Junk Silver Quarters
This may be a simple way to get a great investors opportunity. These are U.S. quarter-dollar pieces that can have great value. The ones from 1932 to 1964 are occupied by 90% of silver, the other 10% is copper.
5. 2015 Blue Ridge Parkway Uncirculated Five-Ounce Silver Coin
This uncirculated coin is a geat opportunity for those who are on a budget or who are just starting g out in the coin industry. It is an appealing coin that has familiarity the coins used today. It has the Blue Ridge Parkway on the back. It shows off this feature next to the Blue Ridge Mountains from Virginia and North Carolina. It is 99.9% silver and is a great value for the price. It makes a great long-term investment while still maintain a reasonable investment. Prices are always subject to change so, it can be excellent to get a great coin at a good value.
4. Silver Canadian Maple Leafs
This is a government issued coin that has an excellent .9999 of silver. With that being said it can be an excellent investment opportunity. It is very recognizable by many who know coins and has an excellent design. This coin has legal-tender and is a great opportunity to own a coin with great craftsmanship and potential.
3. American Eagle 2015 One-Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin
This silver coin can be a great option for a starting investment. It is 99.9% silver and has great value. It has the "Walking Liberty" on it, a work of art. The coin can be one of the best silver coins to buy.
2. APMEX 1oz Fine Silver Rounds
These rounds are very recognizable and have a high value. This coin has no legal tender but has the reasons to invest in it. APMEX is a business and their silver rounds have the potential for great return. They are typically called rounds since they are not issued by the U.S. government, so for legal purposes, this is their name. Either way, they are .999 silver and that's what counts. Visually, they don't have much detail but can still be a great opportunity for silver.
1. Austrian Silver Philharmonics
This is the silver coin that is denominated in euros, the only one. It is also a rare coin that can excel as a great opportunity. The coin features a meticulous design of instruments from the Austrian Philharmonic Orchestra. This is a national treasure of Austria that many adore, One side of the coin exudes the Golden Hall in Vienna. These are one of the best silver coins to buy.
Are you looking for a great investment opportunity and the best silver coins to buy? Maybe your experience and need more to trade or add to your collection. Maybe you don't know where to start. Visit SD Bullion and check out the silver coins they have available. This online seller is one of the most trusted and has a BBB rating of A+ and, best of all, they offer the lowest prices around. Click below to check out the silver coins in SD Bullion.