Augusta Precious Metals is one of the leading gold IRA programs out there, with an exceptional buyback program, and a long-standing history with decades of experience. But is that enough? Have you spent the necessary time see what they offer? That’s okay; we did it for you, right here.
- When you work with Augusta Precious Metals, they’re objective about every step of the process and stick to the facts, and proven investment methodology. In short, you won’t waste your time.
- Educational information that they offer rivals just about everywhere else online, so you’ll be able to learn about precious metal investing and increase your knowledge of the subject while securing your future.
- Funding your account is easy. Setting up investments shouldn’t be time-consuming and strenuous, and Augusta Precious Metals does a fantastic job of streamlining the entire process.
Pros & Cons
Augusta Precious Metals offers an extensive precious metals IRA with a heavy investment opt-in, giving you the option to buy gold and silver to secure yourself for the future.
It’s an entirely self-directed IRA system, allowing you to fund an IRA rollover or transfer your funds from a bank account separately, whichever you prefer.
You have every tool at your disposal that you could possibly need. Augusta Precious Metals makes the entire experience intuitive and responsive, so even if you’re not the most computer-savvy, the process will be quick and seamless.
You can fund your gold IRA in such a short amount of time, it makes other programs look ridiculous with their waiting periods. Augusta Precious Metals respects your time at every single step during the process.
About Augusta Precious Metals
Do you find yourself wondering where to focus your investments? Whether you have a diversified portfolio or not, gold and silver IRAs are typically one of the best ways to start investing.
A+ rated and accredited by the Better Business Bureau, Augusta Precious Metals boasts an overwhelmingly high rating from previous employees, third-party entities that review businesses, and investors alike.
Apart from the positive reviews and kind words, Augusta Precious Metals continues to innovate in every way that they can in a fairly cut-and-dry space like gold IRA investing. You’ll always receive the most accurate information when you use them.
Augusta Precious Metals Services
Augusta Precious Metals offers plenty of services that allow you to feel completely safe and secure with your investment.
- Competitive Pricing: Gold and silver IRAs require updated, consistent information about the current cost of precious metals. Augusta Precious Metals ensures that you stay in the loop.
- Excellent Storage Options: Canada, Nevada, Ohio, Delaware—there are tons of storage facilities, and your purchase will arrive at your facility within seven to ten days. You can purchase precious metals outside of an IRA and have them sent directly to you as well.
- Fee Waive: Your first year fees are waived for your gold IRA account or silver IRA account. This is an excellent introductory offer that plenty of other companies fail to match.
- Educational Content: Augusta Precious Metals actually teaches you the ins and outs of how precious metals work, how storage options work, and the way that prices rise and fall. You’re getting much more out of it than you initially realize.
Their services reach beyond what’s listed here. Once you begin your IRA account with them, you’ll have access to a dashboard of information that you can use to make an informed decision about your gold IRA and silver IRA future.
Augusta Precious Metals goes beyond simply being a portal to purchase gold and silver through—they help you become a knowledgeable investor, and that’s worth its weight in gold.
Augusta Precious Metals Fees & Costs
Fees will pop up, because companies don’t do this for free. With Augusta Precious Metals, you can expect fees to exist in the form of facility management. These are broken up into two separate fees.
Precious Metals IRA
$100 (if stored in a depository; $0 if stored by you)
- Custodian Maintenance Fee: $80.00
- Storage Fee: $100.00
Your total annual cost for using Augusta Precious Metals would be $180.00 per year. There are no upfront investment fees because it is a self-directed account.
You’re not paying a broker to make deals for you, so everything is under your control.
Is Augusta Precious Metals Right for You?
Augusta Precious Metals does require more of a startup cost, so you have to keep that in account when you begin your investment portfolio with them. That being said, they’re proving to be a staple in the gold IRA space for their competitive offering and services.
They tend to be right for so many people—why not you? It’s worth continuing to take a detailed look.
Augusta Precious Metals FAQ's
Augusta Precious Metals has been around for a while; they’re completely safe to use and have been trusted by investors for years, and endorsed by top celebrities such as Joe Montana.
With safe storage options and powerful buying options, you’re able to access your precious metal information and value at any given moment. To date, any issues reported online have been dealt with swiftly by Augusta Precious Metals’ fantastic customer service team.
Since 2012. While their mission statement doesn’t specifically state this, many financial institutions were formed in the short years following the great housing collapse of 2008.
We’ve all been looking for ways to protect our investments and retirement since that financial bubble (which the US still hasn’t recovered from 10+ years later), and Augusta Precious Metals is the perfect solution.
You can use a Roth IRA to fund your Augusta Precious Metals account. Augusta Precious Metals offers a gold IRA rollover program that allows you to fund it quickly and efficiently, so you can protect your wealth without wasting precious time.
Yes, Augusta Precious Metals does offer a buyback program, which allows you to sell your precious metals back to them at competitive prices. However, this company also educated you on what you should expect for precious metals, granting you knowledge and insight so that you don’t make choices that betray your ambitions and future financial goals.
While many precious metals companies could very easily benefit from their buyback program, Augusta Precious Metals wants you to benefit from their buyback program.
Rollover processes can take a while depending on the account type, but suffice to say, they will do their best to ensure the process happens quickly on their end. Your financial institution holding your IRA may take some time to transfer appropriately.
Be sure to discuss this with your financial institution prior to making this decision and speak with someone in charge who can expedite the process for you, or at least provide insight into how long it should take.
Compare to Other Companies
Augusta Precious Metals
This company has proven its commitment to exceptional customer experiences and education to help Americans savers use physical gold and silver in an IRA to gain retirement peace of mind.
- Augusta Precious Metals
- Reviewed by:
Augusta is one of the industry's best silver and gold providers for retirement savings, with recognition by TrustLink as best of the best for multiple years.