I’m here today to provide an overview of Vantage self directed IRA plans created by Vantage Retirement Plans, LLC so that you can better understand if they are the right company for your needs.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Vantage sets themselves apart from other retirement options by focusing on providing guidance to investors looking to have control over the future of their self-directed, individual retirement accounts (IRAs).
Both custodial and administrative services for managing your retirement investment options in real estate, private lending or companies, and Gold IRAs are available through Vantage.
Their goal is to eliminate your confusion about alternative investments so that you can make confident, sound investments with your self-directed IRAs. This video by Vantage is just the beginning of the knowledge they’re prepared to offer to investors like us.
Company: Vantage Retirement Plans, LLC
BBB Rating: A+
Address: 20860 N Tatum Blvd Ste 240 Phoenix, AZ 85050-4280
Why Do I Recommend This Company?
- Offer free workshops, video tutorials, and easily accessible forms in their Knowledge Center to help you understand your options
- Proven record of more than 10 years of sound investment guidance
- Experienced & authoritative in their knowledge of precious metal investment
- Professional, IRA advisors available to give you personalized information
- Partnered with well-known self-directed IRA organization, First Trust Company of Onaga (FTCO)
- Flat annual rate for bookkeeping fees
- Annual fees do not include storage costs for precious metals; those must be paid separately
- Minimum of $125 cost to store precious metals, goes up based on the value of your assets
Vantage IRA Reviews, Ratings and Complaints:
Better Business Bureau
Current Rating: A+
Filed Complaints: 0 within the last 12 months
Current rating: No rating available
# of Reviews: 1
Why Use Them?
A well-informed investor must know that they have many options on the market when considering what administrative and custodial services they want to receive. Vantage IRA has an appeal that mostly focuses on the knowledge they can share with you.
- Self-directed: We all want to get into the business of self-directed IRAs because we believe having more control over where we put our nest eggs can lead us to a bigger output, and Vantage knows that. Their goal is that we, as investors, will be making informed decisions with their assistance.
- Knowledge-focused: Vantage does not want to make all of our decision for us investors. They want to help us wade out of our confusion into a land of confident investing. You can learn about what you are doing when it comes to Vantage’s self directed retirement plans. Other reliable companies like Advantage Gold also focus on this sharing of knowledge with clients, and that’s a key requirement for any gold investing, IRA custodial company.
- A proven name: Vantage IRA is associated with First Trust Company of Onaga (FTCO), an organization full of knowledgeable and experienced IRA investors ready to help. When you are choosing a company to work with for self-directed IRAs, you want to choose a name that has history behind it. Vantage provides that and can give you the sanity of mind that they know what they are doing.
- Free, weekly workshops: One great part about how Vantage shares its knowledge with the investment community is through free, weekly workshops that anyone can attend by simply registering on their website. Learn something about Vantage self directed retirement plans, and get $25 off of your application fee for any of their services by attending.
Years of experience and readily available knowledge can make a company seem like a great choice, and as you can see, Vantage IRA is prepared in those areas.
Still, a lack of accredited reviews, rolling fee rates for storage, and some other aspects take away from their prestige and make newer companies such as Advantage Gold a more logical option for many investors looking for proven performance beyond the name.
Additionally, Vantage places more focus on the aspect of self-directed than Advantage Gold does. While Vantage provides knowledge, Advantage Gold is actually beside you on the journey to creating your perfect investment portfolio thanks to their incredible customer service availability.
When choosing an investment company, choose the advisors who will be on your side cheering you on, not lecturing you about your investment options.