Tradespoon is an online subscription service that offers daily trading recommendations based on the use of a statistical system that maximizes returns for stock picks. They also provide buy and sell recommendations, training webinars, and a virtual trading platform that allows you to learn the ropes of trading risk-free.
The company’s motto is: Daily Stock & Options Picks Generated Using Tools ONLY Available to Institutional Investors… Until NOW!
What is Tradespoon?
Tradespoon uses a stock picking system that monitors at least 1,000 US stocks using both technical and fundamental analysis. They track each stock using variables such as long run earnings-per-share growth, stock volatility, beta correlation between SPX and the individual stock, and other metrics.
They use a team of financial analysts and trading veterans who select stock picks based on quantitative trading systems based on statistical analysis and in-depth algorithms.
The site offers:
- Daily Trade Picks with Buy and Sell Recommendations
- Scan for Trade Ideas using their Institutional Tools
- Access to Proprietary Stock Research
- No Risk Trading through Virtual Trading Platform
The site currently claims that it’s trading picks are averaging 23.01% return per trade. You can check their impressive trading results on the site’s performance page.
Tradespoon has been recommended in both the Wall Street Journal and Barrons (read the bottom portion of the article).
The Founders of Tradespoon
Tradespoon has three founders:
Vlad Karpel, CEO – He came over to Tradespoon after being VP and Head of Technology at OptionsXpress from its inception through 2007. While there he moved the trading platform to where it handled over 300,000 customers and processed more than 60,000 orders per day – and the company grew to a market capitalization of over $1.6 billion. He has been building and optimizing the core Tradespoon algorithm for 15 years.
Alex Benyukhis, CMO – He is in charge of direct marketing and e-commerce. He is also founder and president of Six Sigma, Inc., a privately held internet marketing company specializing in driving web traffic and developing leads for clients to financial services companies.
What Tradespoon Offers
Tradespoon offers the following:
Tradespoon Daily Picks:
- Trade recommendations with the highest statistical chances of success from industry veterans
- Stock, options and option spread picks with entry and exit prices
- Practice and monitor your success on their virtual trading platform
Managed Auto Trading – TradingBlock:
- Get access to trades averaging 29% per trade from Tradespoon’s institutional trading pick system handled and managed by TradingBlock just for you through its auto-trade services.
- Convenient and hassle-free: When a new alert is issued, TradingBlock can automatically execute an order on your behalf.
- Never miss a trade alert: New trades can be entered even if you’re away from your computer or busy.
- Plus, if you also invest on your own, TradingBlock also offers you an intuitive online trading experience to help you analyze and execute your trade seamlessly.
Tradespoon’s Premium plan offers a $1, 14-day trial, then $199 every three months. It offers the following:
- Trade Recommendations – Daily trade recommendations with very high statistical chances of success from industry veterans
- Stock, Option & Option Spread Picks – Stock, options, and option spread picks with entry and exit prices. All picks include explanation videos, and market research & analysis reports
- Virtual Trading Platform – Practice and monitor your success on their virtual trading platform
- Trade Idea Tool – Identify trades that are consistent with your risk/reward profile, preferred investment vehicle, time horizon and more with their trade idea tool
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, simply cancel your membership within the first 14 days on the Tradespoon ‘My Account’ page and you won’t pay a cent.
Tradespoon’s Elite plan offers a $1, 14 day trial, then $299 every three months. It offers the following:
- Premium Service Included Tradespoon Elite Service includes everything that comes with the Premium Service plus the following:
- Elite Trade Recommendations Each month. Tradespoon Elite provides only 1 pick each week on Sunday evenings.
- Why Elite? These weekly Elite picks are different from the Premium Service daily picks in that we put them through a much more in-depth analysis to give you a trade recommendation with even higher statistical chances of success from industry veterans
- Satisfaction Guaranteed If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, simply cancel your membership within the first 14 days on the Tradespoon ‘My Account’ page and you won’t pay a cent.
If you’re looking for a stock pick service with a proven track record, give Tradespoon a try. The fees are a lot lower than what you’d have to pay in investment manager, and you have an opportunity to learn more about trading along the way. Try their $1 14-day trial now!