Personalincome.org (the “Website” or “Site”) is owned by Persinc Media LP, a Delaware limited partnership. The Website, its owner, affiliates, control persons, directors, officers, employees and agents are hereafter collectively referred to as the “Publisher”, “we”, “us” or “our”
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICES YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, YOU MAY USE THIS SITE ONLY WITH INVOLVEMENT OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
When you are required to open an account to use or access the Site or Services, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify us immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. We shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Services, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Services and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
4. NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING. WE DOE NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
5. NO INVESTMENT LIABILITY. We are not financial or investment advisors and the information on this site is for informational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute financial advice. Accordingly, no content published as part of the Services constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the authors, creators or providers of our Services or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other investment matter. Accordingly, do not attempt to contact them seeking personalized investment advice, which they cannot provide. To the extent any of the content published as part of the Services may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
You understand that the views expressed in the Services are the authors' own opinions. The Services may contain opinions from time to time with regard to securities mentioned in other Services, and that those opinions may be different from those obtained by using another portion of the Services. Trading in securities (including, without limitation, stocks, options, ETFs and bonds) and commodities, including gold and silver, involves risk and volatility. Investing in precious metals, including gold coins, gold or silver bars, involve risks, and may not be appropriate for all investors. The value of these items may change depending on various conditions, and may fluctuate, accordingly. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
You understand and agree that, although we do not permit our editorial staff to hold positions in securities in individual companies other than our securities and securities of our affiliates, from time to time, one or more Outside Contributors or their affiliates may have a position in the investment or securities written about. In cases where the position is held at the time of publication, Outside Contributors are required to make appropriate disclosure. In addition, Outside Contributors may be subject to certain restrictions on trading for their own account. In addition, certain of Our affiliates and employees may, from time to time, have long and short positions in, or buy or sell the securities, or derivatives thereof, of companies mentioned in respective Services and may take positions inconsistent with the views expressed.
You understand that performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations therein are made using such data, and that such calculations are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete.
From time to time, reference may be made in our marketing materials to prior articles and opinions we have published. These references may be selective, may reference only a portion of an article or recommendation, and may not be current. As markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
6. COMPENSATION DISCLOSURE. We may be compensated when you click through to an affiliate website, sign-up to receive an affiliate's newsletter or marketing material and/or complete a transaction with an affiliate, including but not limited to the purchase of property or services from an affiliate. We may be compensated based upon the amount of funds you transfer to an affiliate who acts as a custodian of your self-directed funds. Such compensation may be tiered base, dependent on the amount of funds place into custody. We may also be paid for advertising. The compensation received may influence the advertising banners, content, topics or posts made on the Site. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. We do not receive referral fees from any securities broker-dealers or registered investment advisors.
8. PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Services, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Services, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Services to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Services; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by us in providing the Site or Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
10. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Services are: Copyright © 2017 Persinc Media LP, 704 North King Street, Suite 500, Wilmington, DE 19899, all rights reserved, or are used under a license from the copyright owner.
13. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.
14. DELAWARE USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by us as a limited partnership formed and doing business in the State of Delaware. We make no representation that any of the materials or the Services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as our purposefully availing ourselves of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Delaware.