Survey panels and review websites exist to give consumers a chance to share their opinions on various products and services. Marketers have leveraged the power of social media, online review sites, and word of mouth to gain insight into what consumers think of their products and services.
Consumers have become a critical feedback mechanism for all types of businesses and organizations. These consumer opinions help them to make crucial decisions.
Shopper’s Voice is just such a site that gives consumers the chance to voice their opinions. Members fill in surveys and provide ideas on various products and services in exchange for rewards.
Is this site worth your time and effort? Can you make money with Shopper’s Voice? Let’s delve deeper into the website in this Shopper’s Voice review to find out.
About Shopper’s Voice
Shopper’s Voice is a market research company that provides your information to third party companies in exchange for surveys and rewards to its members. The company is headquartered in Buffalo, New York, and has been in business for 13 years. They are focused on consumer research.
Rewards offered include free coupons, samples, and other special bonus offers for their members’ participation.
Various brands and businesses in the US work with Shopper’s Voice to gain valuable insights into consumer needs, behavior, and expectations. They get to know about real consumer experiences with various products and services. The data collected from members on the site help companies decide what products or services to launch or keep in the market.
Only residents of the US and Canada over the age of 18 are eligible to join the platform.
How Does Shopper’s Voice Work?
You’ll need to register on the site and provide all your personal information and email address. Immediately after registration, you will be entered into an ongoing sweepstake on the site. This sweepstake is open to all new members.
Make sure to fill in your profile as authentically as possible. It gives the platform an accurate idea of your likes, interests, and lifestyle, as well as the products and services you would be interested in receiving.
Shopper’s Voice will not send daily surveys. You will instead receive high-value merchandise, free samples, coupons, and other special offers through email or at your home address.
What’s unique about Shopper’s Voice is that you’ll only need to fill in one survey a year! This consumer product survey serves to update your profile so that the platform knows what they should send to you as per your specific requirements. You could win a cash prize of $1,500, as well as flash rewards, free samples, and coupons on completing this once-a-year survey.
The site also allows you to refer friends and family. Once you complete the product survey, you’ll be provided with an affiliate link to share via an email or on social media.
Is Shopper’s Voice Legit?
Shopper’s Voice is legit, but if you joined the site thinking that you’d earn some hard cash, you may mistake it for a scam. This site strictly rewards members in coupons, discounts, free samples, and promotional offers from their partner companies.
They are recognized on the Better Business Bureau website with a poor NR rating, as they’ve not received complaints on the site so far. On Survey Police another online review site, they sport a 40% customer approval rating from 5 customer reviews.
Many users expressed concerns and negative Shoppers Voice reviews on the company giving personal information to third-party businesses, which didn’t sit right with them. Also, many users complained that they never received their rewards even after they completed their surveys without any hitches.
"I tried their survey for free stuff, and immediately after I was finished, I started getting a lot of robocalls for sales. Should have known better, but I expected this site to be respectable. There is nothing free on the internet. Beware of surveys stating this." – Thomas W. on Sitejabber. June 12, 2018. “You get nothing doing these, absolutely nothing, but they get all the information they need. I don't work for free or the possibility of a jackpot—not for me, unsubscribing today." – Kara on Survey Police. December 14, 2017.
Despite these negative user experiences, the site is not a scam, although it may feel like a waste of time if the rewards are not forthcoming. Not receiving coupons in the mail or via email has been the focus of many negative Shoppers Voice reviews.
Shopper’s Voice — The Good and the Bad
- Signing up is relatively quick and straightforward. Remember to open a secondary email address when signing up to avoid spam email from third party partner companies.
- They have a high-paying consumer product survey, which could see you win a cash prize of $1,500, as well as instant flash rewards, free samples, and coupons.
- The platform has an informative and value-led blog section that covers the latest consumer and lifestyle trends.
- The website is easy to use, intuitive, and modern. You can tell this is superior to sites like Valued Opinion.
- It is free to join this survey panel.
- You will not make money with Shopper’s Voice. This site is centered on rewarding you with coupons, gift cards, and discounts only, and is not a good option if your priority is to make money. For consumers who may not have read the terms and conditions, the site could be misconstrued as a scam.
- A lot of third-party surveys result in you receiving only coupons, and not gift cards or other items. Coupons benefit specific people, and if collecting coupons is not your thing, you may find it an inconvenience and waste of time.
- Shopper’s Voice collects your personal information to then share it with their partners so that they can provide you with marketing offers and coupons. It feels like a breach of privacy, and some users have given negative Shoppers Voice reviews because of this. Given this, make sure you open a secondary email account to manage the volume of emails likely to be received.
- The company has failed some users by never sending them the promised coupons or other rewards once they completed their surveys.
Is Shopper’s Voice worth your time?
If you don’t mind receiving coupons, bonus offers, free samples, and discounts, then in this Shopper’s Voice review, we recommend that you sign up to the site. The rewards received have some cash value and may save you money in the long run.
However, if you are looking to earn a supplemental income, then this site is not the ideal choice. As we’ve found on many Shoppers Voice reviews, not many people are inclined to spend their spare time taking surveys if it will not result in a cash reward. And sometimes, users never receive the goods or coupons they’ve won. Visit our roundup of legit sites you can sign up in.
At Personal Income, our opinion is that the site is fun and engaging to use for those looking to score some high-value free samples, coupons, or discounts. However, if you’re not comfortable with third party companies having access to your personal information, then don’t join the site.