RMG is an Iowa-based large-scale precious metal dealer and investment group.
A group of insurance agents and Trusted Financial Advisors came together in 2009 to form the company with an aim to assist clients diversify their investment portfolio through investment in precious metals.
So what’s so special about RMG? Well, if you are looking for a precious metal dealer who takes the lead when it comes to compliant precious metal purchases, then look no further than RMG. Other than that, the company utilizes a trusted advisor approach as their preferred distribution model which has actually helped them create consistency and set standards for other players in the industry to follow.
For you, the prospective customer, you stand to benefit a lot from their personalized attention, buy-back policy, zero sales tax on your orders and so much more. If you wish to find out more about the company, watch their ad below.
Company: Royal Metals Group LLC
BBB Rating: A+
Address: 634 Highway 67 STE 110 Princeton, IA 52768-9772
Why Do I Recommend This Company?
- Credibility (only works with Licensed Trusted advisors)
- Accredited with Better Business Bureau
- Best personalized customer service
- Buy-back policy
- Fully insured shipping
- Storage done by Sterling Trust Company, a top IRA custodian
- No sales tax
- Absence of enough reviews
- Only ships to selected countries
- Multiple complaints against their IRA services
RMG Reviews, Ratings and Complaints:
Better Business Bureau
Current Rating: A+
Filed Complaints: 1 complaint in last 3 years
Current rating: B
# of Reviews: 1
Why Choose RMG over Any Other Precious Metal Dealer?
Being a large-scale precious metal dealer, the company has ventured not only in the sale of bullion bars and coins but also in investment/retirement services, numismatic coins, and e-commerce services. So an investor looking to try out a variety of services in the precious metal industry will definitely find this company helpful.
But what really sets RMG apart from the rest is their credibility, personalized customer service, buy back policy, a partnership with a top IRA custodian, and the zero sales tax.
- Credibility: Besides the fact that their Trusted Advisor trading platform is awaiting a patent, the said platform only takes Licensed Trusted Advisors. And having Trusted Advisors onboard is beneficial to the company in a number of ways. With the help of such experts, the company is able to meet Federal regulations that include The Bank Secrecy Act, SAR Reporting, The Patriot Act, Know Your Customer, OFAC, and many others.
- Personalized customer service: The fact that the company meets the “know Your Customer” regulation means that they’ve set up a customer identification program. So all new clients are guaranteed close recognition by the company and besides that, you definitely have a Trusted Advisor you can speak to anytime you want to find out more information about the company’s investment services.
- Buy-back Policy: Think of it this way. You’ve just paid for your bullion order but somewhere along the way you decide you don’t want it and so you ask the dealer if you can sell that order back. Well, that’s exactly what this company allows you to do. You can sell that order back to them at their current price.
- Top IRA custodian: Just as they’ve stated in in their beginner guide to precious metals, clients will be referred to Sterling Trust Company (apparently acquired by Equity Trust Company) and that’s where they will set up their storage account. Now for those who don’t know about it, Equity Trust Company is currently listed among the large Self Directed IRA custodians with well over $2billion in custody.
- Zero Sales Tax: First off, it’s important for you to know that every state in the U.S. has its own regulations regarding bullion purchases. For instance, in Iowa, you won’t be levied any sales tax when you make bullion purchases. RMG follows in the same spirit by not levying any tax on their bullion transactions regardless of whether you come from a different state.
But in case you have a bullion held as an investment and later on you dispose it off at a profit, you will be required to notify the authorities and pay tax on the gains you made from the investment.
This company seems to be a great and reliable precious metal dealer if we judge from the fact that not so many complaints have been raised against them. Also important to note is their credibility. Being able to meet regulations is a great boost to their reputation. However, it may be of concern to many that the company doesn’t have enough reviews and ratings online.
You will also realize that a great deal of the available Royal Metal Group Complaints touch on its IRA services. Not many were satisfied and so if you are a client out to invest in IRA, the most recommended option would be Advantage Gold.