Penny stocks are interesting stocks that are often overlooked. They are the ones that are less than $5 for each share, which means it is very cheap to purchase them. Naturally, companies that have stocks that are worth as little as that have either only just started trading, or they are losing their business.
[FREE WEBINAR] Discover how Millionaire Stock Trader Kyle Dennis earned $2.9 Million in less than 5 years trading Biotech Penny Stocks!
It is for this reason that most people simply ignore them. They want to invest in the clear winners, such as Apple or Microsoft. However, according to some traders, like Tim Sykes who developed the Penny Stock Conspiracy, this is actually where the money lies. Let’s take a look at Sykes and his latest trading program, and whether or not it may just help you earn your first clean million as well.
About Timothy Sykes
Tim Sykes has been working in the trading world for over 15 years and he is one of the best known names in the industry. By 21, he had made his first million. He had initially started with just over $12,000 and it took him just six years to turn this into $3.3 million. What most people don’t know, however, is that he achieved this solely by trading in penny stocks. Covestor.com, a website that monitors global investors and has over 60,000 members, has named him the best trader six years running.
Additionally, many of the other high scoring members are people who studied under him. He also created his own hedge fund, which was rated first by Barclays between 2003 and 2006. Finally, Tim Sykes has been teaching penny stocks for just under four years. In that time, his students have earned just under $10 million collectively. Perhaps you could be the next one?
How the Penny Stocks Conspiracy Works
Tim Sykes is a true expert. He has figured out that there are actually some penny stocks that are worth taking the risk. A good example is the company Sprint (S). They are one of the largest wireless telecommunications companies in our country. Before the recession hit, their stocks were selling it at $25 per share.
However, these dropped significantly to just $3.20 a share. In normal circumstances, if a company takes a hit of that size in their stocks, they are on their way to bankruptcy. However, Sprint (S) is one of the biggest companies in our country and it is almost inconceivable for them to ever go out of business.
According to Sykes, it is these very penny stocks that are so interesting. Only around 2.3% of all penny stocks fall into this category, but his trading program helps you to identify these and make investments that are guaranteed to pay off, and to pay off massively.
Prices and What You Get
Tim Sykes Penny Stock Conspiracy program will only cost you $47. This is a one-time only fee, which really sets it apart from other programs that require monthly payment to continue to receive information. For that price, you will receive:
- An email with stock trade alerts every week
- A one-on-one consultation with Sykes himself
- A book on the Secrets of Millionaire Traders
- A blueprint of the trading process
Furthermore, you will receive:
- The trade alert toolbar. This means that your browser is always keeping track of your trades and you will immediately see when Tim buys or sells a penny stock, meaning you can follow suit. Even if you don’t understand the process, all you really need to do is copy Tim.
- The bestselling book written by Tim himself. This clearly explains how hedge funds and stock trading works. Some of the world’s best known traders have hailed this book as a must-have for those new to the field, but equally so for experienced traders.
- Lifetime exclusive access to the private blog Tim runs. Here, you will learn about his tactics and you can have questions answered as well. This blog is like a community of traders, and it is here that you will potentially learn the most.
- The Pennystocking DVD, which offer you six learning hours, all streamed online. You will learn all there is to know about penny stocks and how they can benefit you. This is a fantastic tool for those who are new to penny stocks.
- A referral to Tim’s favorite broker. You are under no obligation to actually start working with this broker, but if you do, you will receive 30 trades for free.
- Access to the FAQ learning resource, where all important questions have been answered. This is an invaluable resource for existing and new traders alike.
What I Liked about Penny Stock Conspiracy
- Created by Tim Sykes, one of the most respected members in the world of penny stock trading.
- Easy to understand and to follow, and it works on your own chosen ability. You can trade simply by following Sykes’ movements, or you can study the rest of his materials and start making your own decisions as well.
- Invaluable resources are included in the package, which is available for a single payment of just $47.
- You are covered by a full 60 day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
What I Didn’t Like about Penny Stock Conspiracy
- You have to sign up with a broker in order to start trading. This isn’t a reflection on Sykes, however, particularly when you consider he refers you to his personal favorite broker and gives you 30 free trades as well.
- The entire package is online, and I would have liked to receive the books and DVDs in physical form. However, I suppose this is simply a sign of our times.
Editor’s Note: We highly recommend you check out our penny stock newsletters reviews for even more information on trading programs.
Final Verdict on Penny Stock Conspiracy
If you would like to learn how to trade on the penny stock market and make an absolute killer, then this package is for you. Any losses you make, and we all make some when we trade, you will quickly make up for them as penny stocks all cost less than $5. The profits you make when you do make a good trade, however, are incredible. The program is designed to make people like you and me completely self-sufficient by our own efforts. No more need to work for the man and stress with commuting and horrible co-workers. I can only recommend this program to anyone who wants to start trading.
So are you going to give it a try? What do you really have to lose.
Here is the website >>http://www.pennystockconspiracy.com<< to give it a test run as Timothy offers you a 100% Money-Back Guarantee if his system does not work out for you.