Making money online is so quick and easy nowadays, but it can be challenging to zero-in on a suitable venture that will reap benefits.
If you have some time on your hands, or you’re a student just looking to score some rewards, online surveys seem to be a legit way to do this. Nicequest, is just such a platform that rewards its members for filling in surveys.
In this Nicequest review, we explore how the platform works, the types of rewards on offer, and the platform’s user-friendliness.
The app was developed by a Spanish company based in Barcelona, Soluciones Netquest de Investigacion. They launched the app in 2005, and operate within the United States as Netquest.
They boast many downloads, both on Apple and Google, with a sizeable online community of 3 million members. Participants take surveys to earn points known as “shells” that are redeemable for gifts and gift cards belonging to top brands.
Click to watch more about Nicequest in their promotional video below.
How Does Nicequest Work?
Nicequest works via a downloadable, free smartphone app available on the Google Play Store or iTunes.
If you are invited to the platform with an invitation code, you’ll need to create your account on the platform.
- Enter your personal details, address, and email address.
- Confirm your email address by clicking on their verification link. You must be over the age of 16 to participate on the platform.
- Once you join the platform, you may begin searching for surveys to complete directly on the app.
- You may also choose to receive notification emails that will alert you of any available surveys.
Redeemable gifts and gift cards cost anywhere from 10 to 650 shells, with $1 equalling ten shells. Most of the gift cards on the platform have a minimum value of $5 each, redeemable at the platform’s gift store.
Once you’ve claimed your gift, enter your address to receive it with no delivery charges within 15-40 days. The fact that they’ll send the gift to you for free has earned Nicequest praise in many Nicequest reviews.
This rewards platform also rewards users who are active on their social media platforms. Users can earn an extra 50 shells by taking a photo with their gift and uploading the photo on Facebook.
Another way to earn on the platform is to participate in the Premium Respondent Program. However, only a few members on the platform are eligible, and again, it is invite-only.
Nicequest will request the installation of the “Nicestats program” on your device to allow them access to your browsing data. They offer a 100-shell bonus for joining the program as well as additional shells for every survey taken.
Monthly draws are another way to boost the value of your points on the app. Participants who complete surveys are automatically entered into the draw to win free high-value prizes.
Apart from earning points on the platform, Nicequest also gives you the option to donate your shells to your favorite charity. Many users have given positive Nicequest reviews because of this option. Donate as little as 40 shells to international charities such as Plan International, UNCHR, and Equality Now.
Is Nicequest Legit?
This survey platform is legit. Although they are not on the Better Business Bureau, they have garnered above-average positive reviews on TrustPilot, where they show a decent 64% rating.
What’s also impressive about Nicequest is should any of their customers post a negative Nicequest review online, they make an effort to post a reply trying to solve the problem. This customer engagement is often not seen with other survey sites.
Nicequest Reviews – The Good and the Bad
Every survey platform has its good and bad points. Here are some of the highlights and downsides of Nicequest.
- The surveys on offer are short, quick to complete, and interesting.
- Nicequest has a user-friendly app that makes the studies easy to complete on any device and while on the go.
- The platform is free to join.
- The app supports English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
- If you happen to win any products, they get shipped to you free of charge.
- The prizes on offer are of high-value, and redeemable at top brands such as Nike, Amazon, Home Depot, Victoria’s Secret, and Macy’s.
- If you do not qualify for a survey even after taking it, you will still get participation points or “shells.”
- They have an extensive global reach in Central and Latin America, Europe, and the USA.
- There are very few surveys available per month; we've found that 1 to 3 studies per month is the norm. If you do get invited to a survey, the app doesn't inform you how many “shells” you will earn.
- The platform is invitation only — the only way to join is by invitation from one of the platform’s partner companies.
- They do not offer cash rewards, and even the “shells” earned can’t be converted to cash.
- Their highly sought-after gift cards do occasionally run out.
- There’s no referral program, which limits your ability to earn more points on the platform.
Is Nicequest Worth Your Time?
It certainly is! This app is a legitimate paid online survey platform that has a proven track record of rewarding its members for their participation and time.
However, don't expect to make a considerable amount from the app — certainly not enough to replace your full-time or even part-time income. While the rewards are worth it and highly coveted, there are very few monthly surveys available, so it may be hard to feel the rewards impact.
What’s even more challenging is the fact that it’s hard to join the platform as a point-qualifying member, a negative we picked up on in this Nicequest review. However, if you are referred by one of the platform’s partner companies or receive an invitation code online, it’s certainly worth your time.
View more paid survey apps in our post here.
Do you have some Nicequest reviews and opinions of your own? Please do share your views with us in the comments.