About Monarch Precious Metals
Oregon-based Monarch Precious Metals (MPM) is both a private refinery and a mint whose main focus is the production and distribution of gold, silver bars, and rounds.
Recall the global financial crisis and the subsequent recession in 2008? Well, that’s what fueled the creation of MPM.
What mostly sets them apart from the rest is their bars and rounds which on top of being traditionally hand poured, are etched through unique ways giving them a rustic feel, a feature relished by so many clients.
For potential clients, what’s sure to win you over to this company is the fact that they sell pure commodities, as evident in their high fineness scale, and besides that, they avail to you all the relevant product information you ever wish to know before making your decision. What’s more, the company doesn’t include a minimum purchase requirement but that’s not even all, read ahead to find out more. You can visit our site to give you more ideas and guidance on selecting dealers online for your investment.
Want to see how a how a hand poured bar from MPM looks like? Check out the video below:
Company: Monarch Precious Metals LLC
BBB Rating: A
Address: 3977 Crater Lake Hwy Medford, OR 97504
Why Do I Recommend This Company?
- Pure bullion
- Consumer friendly website
- Availability of significant information
- Diversified payment methods
- Fully insured for added security
- Company appears more inclined to assisting starting investors as opposed to seasoned ones
- Customer service is limited to emails only
- Doesn’t ship internationally
Monarch Precious Metals Reviews, Ratings and Complaints:
Better Business Bureau
Current Rating: A
Accreditation: Not accredited
Filed Complaints: 2 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months
Gold is Money
Current rating: 4.8/5.0
# of Reviews: 25
Why Use Monarch Precious Metals?
Admittedly, it’s hard to deny that Monarch Precious Metal is loved by many, which is not the case with every other precious metal dealer.
In fact, nearly every other monarch precious metals review rates it high and on BBB, only two people approached monarch precious metals with complaints. And the good thing is that the complaints were resolved with assistance and ever since no other complaint has been registered against the company.
So let’s look at the top reasons why Monarch continues to attract more potential clients.
- It’s interesting to note that all the bullion listed for sale on the company’s website are actually specified as .999 fine. For those who aren’t familiar with this scale, get it from today that this particular scale, commonly known as the fineness scale, makes the most precise way to tell the purity of a precious metal.
- When a commodity is classified as .999, that simply means that the said product is almost as good as pure. So those who kept asking “Are monarch precious metals fake?” Your question definitely has the right answer now.
Consumer Friendly Website
- After finding out all the important shipment information one needs to know, the next important thing will be safety. What’s good about this company is that all of their packages are fully insured for further client security.
From our review, it’s pretty clear that the company makes a great choice for those out to make their first try or perhaps learn more about investing in gold, silver and other precious metals. You are also guaranteed of satisfactory products, information and payment services but should you require urgent information or perhaps you wish to ship your product internationally, this company might not be ideal for you.
So seasoned traders and those who wish to enjoy more beyond what you can get from Monarch Precious Metal should definitely try out Advantage gold. You can know more about them by clicking here advantage gold review.