If you’re looking to open a self-directed IRA, you can count on this company. Self-directed IRAs are their specialty, and they offer them to all kinds of clients, from individuals to financial firms. They take pride in their role as a leader in the industry. They believe in a diversified investment portfolio, which includes precious metals, real estate, and private equity, and making the management of these investments easier for all parties.
They offer a whole range of information about the various self-directed IRAs they have on offer, including the new-fangled crowdfunding IRA. So anyone who’s simply interested in a self-directed IRA will be able to find information about it, without even having to open an account. They also make it quick and easy to sign up on their website, so you can do it when it’s most convenient for you.
[FREE DOWNLOAD] Gold IRA Investment Guide
Protect and secure your wealth by owning physical precious metals inside your retirement account.
Company: Kingdom Trust
BBB Rating: A+
Address: 1105 State Route 121 Bypass North Suite B, Murray, KY 42071
Below are some words from the CEO of this company:
- An A+ rating with Better Business Bureau
- A pioneer in online account opening and management in the industry
- The company provides plenty of free information for prospective clients about self-directed IRAs
- They even include free webinars, eBooks, and newsletters available for viewing and download on their website
- They are transparent about fees and the limitations of their services
- It’s also super easy to contact them and sign up for their services
- The company works only with banks that have a Bauer Financial rating of 3.0 or higher
- Only has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since September 2016 – nearly eight years after the business started.
- No Trustlink rating
- Mid-range scaled minimum storage and administration fees – not the lowest, but not the highest
- For those who prefer a paper trail, the online account opening system might be a turnoff
- Not a lot of third-party information available
Kingdom Trust Company Complaints, Reviews, and Ratings:
Better Business Bureau
Current Rating: A+
Filed Complaints: 0 within the last 12 months
- The company prides itself in being a pioneer in the self-directed IRA industry, being the first to institute online account activation. They are also an industry leader in crowdfunding IRAs, proving that innovation and staying ahead of the curve are high on the company’s list of priorities.
- If you do want to open an account with them, it’s quick and easy. You can sign up online whenever it is most convenient for you, and a customer service line is available toll-free for questions and concerns.
- It claims to work only with the best. Their service providers are among the best in the industry, and their staff is experienced and competent. The company also monitors and reviews the banks they work with on a quarterly basis, ensuring that they are only working with highly-rated, reputable institutions.
- They’ve made opening an account with them fairly easy, boasting a seven-minute application time, with no physical paperwork or wet signature. As you can apply online, it’s a convenient way to start up your IRA. You can also choose to invest in a wide variety of investment opportunities: alternatives include equipment leases, fishing rights, and the oil and gas industry. As far as precious metal IRAs go, their total fees amount to around $265 at startup.
- On the other hand, though this company started in 2009, they only achieved BBB accreditation this year. It’s also a challenge to find useful information about the company aside from their own website. If there are any relevant complaints out there, the ordinary internet user would be hard-pressed to find them.
The company appears to be a reputable, innovative company that you can rely on. With no complaints on BBB or elsewhere to speak of, customer expectations and satisfaction must be well met.
However, as the company has no customer reviews, either, expectations may not be exceeded. Since the company has been accredited for such a short period, only time will tell whether this is a company that you can, well, trust.
Advantage Gold, meanwhile, has been accredited since 2014, and boasts a five-star rating on Trustlink. This is my preferred company for all my gold IRA investment needs, and no other company has topped them yet.