JHCB and their retail sister company have something many of their competitors lack; nearly five decades in the precious metals business. All this time has helped them forge a reputation for being honest with their customers and professional in their conduct, which are qualities I seek when deciding where to purchase gold and silver.
Company: Jack Hunt Coin Broker (JHCB)
BBB Rating: Not BBB accredited
Address: 2746 Delaware Ave., Kenmore, NY 14217
This company is also exemplary in how they make their expertise widely available to their clients. From their scrap calculator to their free informational videos and articles, to their 24-hour live representatives who are ready to assist you around the clock, they’re the real deal.
- 45 years in the business
- Wholesales gold and silver coins from 5 different producers
- Rapid Express shipping service makes it safe and easy to sell your scrap
- Insures your shipments for up to $150,00 of confirmed value
- Features a precious metals blog/dealer’s hub where they regularly publish articles
- Jack Hunt gold calculator helps you determine the value of your scrap precious metals
- Informational videos on retail site are impersonal and poorly edited
- Retail site doesn’t give customers access to a 24-hour live trader or representative
JHCB Reviews, Ratings and Complaints:
Better Business Bureau
Current Rating: This business is not BBB accredited
Filed Complaints: 0 within the last 12 months
Current rating: B
Filed complaints: 0 within the last 12 months
What Makes This Company a Great Option?
In addition to their long-standing history in the market, the following are four reasons why you may wish to do business with them.
- Customer Service and Expertise: Whether you’re a first-time gold buyer or a dealer who specializes in selling precious metals, Jack Hunt is gold. They’ve developed a reputation for providing their customers with expert knowledge and quality service you can depend on. There’s always a live trader ready to speak with qualified dealers, and their retail office can be reached Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM to help answer all your questions.
- Transparency: Every industry has its distinguished leaders, and Jack Hunt Gold and Silver is one of them. For over 40 years, reliability and honest pricing have been among the core tenets that set them apart from their competitors. For example, the JHCB scrap calculator uses the current spot price of precious metals and their weight to help you determine what your scrap lot is worth. Keep in mind that this number may not be the JHCB scrap purchase price.
- Commitment to Providing Quality Info via Their Blog: They regularly publishes articles on their precious metals blog, and they’ve been doing so for more than two years. It’s become a treasure trove of information where readers can keep up to date on the precious metals market, and many of their posts also offer timeless value that’s helpful to anyone looking to diversify their financial portfolio.
- Wide Selection of Gold and Silver Coins and Bars: Chances are, you love having options as much as I do, and for a multitude of reasons. Jack Hunt Gold knows this, and so they give their customers a wide range of options to choose from. They wholesale gold and silver coins from 5 different producers, but you can also purchase bars.
Examine All Your Options Before Making a Decision
Now that you’re familiar with JHCB and what makes them a good choice for individuals looking to invest in precious metals, it’s only right I introduce you to what I believe to be the best company to set up a gold IRA with. Hopefully, you know better than to put all your eggs in one basket, and that’s why I always recommend Advantage Gold. Don’t depend on your existing IRA or 401(K) to get you through tough times when instead, you can be prepared for anything.
If you’d like to learn more about investing in gold and silver, the following short and informative YouTube video will be good for you where Mike Maloney offers helpful tips to first time buyers.