More and more people are becoming interested in the concept of crowdfunding. They know it is a great way for startup businesses to raise the necessary capital to start their business idea.
However, actually getting into crowdfunding seems like a complicated world. Thanks to the Incredible Dream Machines, a program designed by Tim Godfrey’s and Greg Jacobs, however, the difficulty has been taken out of it.
They explain that there are now new regulations in terms of crowdfunding. It is an interesting platform for investors to grow their business by selling their shares, and it is equally interesting for startup businesses to get going. Hundreds of different platforms exist on the internet and these are all designed to bring certified financiers and startup businesses together.
If you, yourself, are looking at ways to start your own business, or if you already have a business and want to grow it, you should consider looking at crowdfunding to make it happen. However, this also means you need to be aware of the various rules and regulations surrounding crowdfunding.
The Incredibly Dream Machines program is designed to help you do this properly and to help you find the funding sources you need. Sounds interesting, right?
What Exactly is Incredible Dream Machines?
Basically, it is a program designed by Greg Jacobs and Tim Godfrey’s. They say it is a ‘scientific’, A-Z turnkey business model that has been proven to be effective. It should show you how you can start a brand new concept or business from the bottom and actually develop it into a million dollar company. You will achieve this solely through crowdfunding methods.
However, the program is far more than a simple ‘how to’ guide when it comes to crowdfunding.
The program hasn’t been officially released yet, so all we can go by right now is what Jacobs and Godfrey’s are telling us. They say that their method is completely innovative and hasn’t been used before. They also say it is the easiest and quickest method available today to build a huge business in just a few weeks, and that absolutely anybody can do it.
No prior knowledge or capital is needed, in other words. In fact, those who sign up for the program don’t even need to have any crowdfunding experience; nor do they have to have experience in technology, marketing or traffic generation.
Best of all, they don’t even have to make a product to launch. Those who do have an actual product, however, can also use the program.
So What’s the Secret?
Basically, anyone who becomes a member of Incredible Dream Machines will learn how to find products from a manufacturer. They will then be shown how to market these products using a crowdfunding platform, using very specific methods. The program explains that crowdfunding is not actually as easy as it looks and that it does require some knowledge of how to get found and how to make sure you actually get funding.
Statistics don’t lie. It is known that the vast majority of projects launched on crowdfunding platforms do not actually reach their target. In fact, the vast majority only raise about a hundred dollars. That is not the definition of a successful project.
According to the program, this is because too many people believe that simply launching a good product is all it will take. In fact, it requires far more than that in order to actually attract support from financiers. For Godfrey’s and Jacobs, this is actually an exact science.
They have spent years developing and testing this science and they now fully understand it. Their final test was actually a crowdfunding campaign, which allowed them to raise $100,000 in the first 24 hours of launching it. Since then, it has reached $500,000 and is still growing. The brand and item they used in their test now have an eight-figure evaluation. Impressive.
So What Can We Expect?
The pre-launch period has started in earnest, even though it has only shown us a few free demonstration videos. However, on September 15, 2015, we will start to get snippets of information pertaining to the secrets of crowdfunding. The official launch of the program is September 22, 2015, and this truly is a not-to-be missed event.
Prices and What You Will Learn
The program will cost $2,997. For that, you will get to learn the various pieces of the formula to success. What we know so far is that:
- You will be shown how to choose a niche, teaching you how to do your research in order to find out what is currently in demand.
- You will be taught how to actually source a product. You will work directly with the product’s manufacturer, placing you in the role of director or supervisor.
- You will learn how to launch a crowdfunding campaign, using techniques that have been proven to create high conversions.
- You will find out how to actually deliver the product after your campaign. This includes information about pre-launching a product and becoming an expert in customer relations.
- You will be shown how to scale up your business. This is where they show you how to become a million dollar business in no time whatsoever.
What I Liked about the Incredible Dream Machine
- While little information is available, the buzz is really high. Godfrey’s and Jacobs are highly respected experts and the information they have provided so far can all be checked for validity.
- Godfrey’s and Jacobs have made their millions. Rather than retiring or earning even more, they have decided to actually share their knowledge so that others can be as successful as they are.
What I Didn’t Like about the Incredible Dream Machine
- The price is pretty steep, but judging from the buzz around it, it will certainly be worth it.
- The program hasn’t actually launched yet, so it can be difficult to really have an opinion on whether or not it will work.
The Final Verdict
Crowdfunding projects tend to be successful when they are discussed and put out in the open. When shared on social media, for instance, they tend to gather far more support overall. Considering the Incredible Dream Machines program hasn’t even launched yet, but it is already creating such a ripple online, it seems that Godfrey’s and Jacobs are on the right track and will indeed deliver something that will work.
Sigmund Freud himself had theories about how crowds work. He believed that the crowd mentality is different from individual mentality. This would mean that, when applied to crowdfunding, people would be more inclined to fund something just because others do. Whether or not that is the secret to the new program will remain to be seen, but I personally cannot wait until launch date.