Yes, Gold and Silver For Life makes the claim that you can get an income of between 12% and 26.4% per year, using three steps to Cash-Flow Gold and Silver. Preposterous?
You can’t do that with gold and silver because they don’t pay any dividends, right? You’ll have to read on and decide for yourself.
About Gold and Silver For Life
The man behind Gold and Silver For Life is Minesh Bhindi, and he has dedicated his life to helping people increase their wealth through investing. He is a long-term investor, but interestingly he does not advocate wide diversification.
He prefers to make bold investments by building a well-thought out portfolio. He bought into Apple stock in 2002, Google in 2004, London real estate in 2005, the US stock market 2007, and has been invested in gold and silver since 2010. That’s the same year that Bhindi began Gold and Silver For Life .
The idea behind Gold and Silver For Life is largely a parallel to the wealth management activities of billionaires, since they seem to move forward no matter what is happening in the economy or the financial markets. As a result, Gold and Silver For Life has grown into a community of investors in over 27 countries, all built on the prospect of long-term protective wealth building.
A study by Gary P Brinson, L Randolph, L. Randolph Hood and Gilbert L. Beebower, conducted over an entire decade, determined that 93.6% of investment success is based on asset allocation policy. Only 6.4% is based on other factors, including security selection, market timing and other actions. The conclusion is that almost all investment profits come from being in the right asset class, and not from market timing or from being in certain investments.
Minesh believes that gold and silver are that right investment class right now.
With that in mind, Gold and Silver For Life has three investment objectives:
- Preservation of Purchasing Power – Dealing with Keynesian economic policy, which since 1971 is designed to maintain inflation as the economic status quo
- Collapse – Proof Portfolios – Because it takes more effort to create the 100% gain required to make up a 50% loss in your portfolio
- Abundant Retirement – Developing a financial plan that is consistent with the fact that people are living longer into their retirement years
Using those three objectives, Gold and Silver For Life seeks to protect your wealth, while creating monthly income and profits from the coming currency collapse, using gold and silver. And for what it’s worth, the strategy does not involve the use of margin trading, or other forms of leverage.
Why You Need to Invest in Gold and Silver
Many ordinary, individual investors don’t give much thought to the idea of investing in gold and silver, but there are a multitude of reasons why you need to do so, and why now is the time:
- The dollar today is worth just three cents compared to what it was worth 44 years ago
- Wealth devaluation is at the heart of central bank monetary policy throughout the world
- Three out of five people will run out of money in retirement (according to a study by Ernst & Young)
- Total global debt is $200 trillion, an amount that is unlikely to ever be paid back
- The average paper currency lasts about 38 years; the US dollar has been around for about 44 years, without being backed by gold or silver (it was gold backed until 1971)
- The true inflation-adjusted high price for gold back on January 21, 1980, is $10,823.70 per ounce – and that’s using inflation calculations the way they were done back in the 1980s, before the government began trying to hide the true rate of inflation; using the same measure, $568 is the inflation adjusted high price for silver
Sooner or later, all of these distortions are likely to correct themselves, and when they do the destruction of paper currencies is likely to an event of historic proportions. Gold and silver are better positioned to benefit from a general collapse of currencies than virtually any other investment.
What Gold and Silver For Life Offers
Gold and Silver For Life is offering you to attend their next online webinar for free. The webinar will cover:
- How institutions buy gold and silver potentially 5% to 20% below market value
- How to generate an income from gold and silver at 1% to 2.2% per month
- How to create a gold and silver savings account
- How to protect your purchasing power
- Protecting your money outside the “cash matrix”
- How government debt guarantees metals prices will rise
- Have gold and silver already peaked?
- Why 12 US states have already legalized gold and silver as money
- How much the price of gold and silver will go up
- How to retire without running out of money
- How to collapse-proof your portfolio
- How to strategically upgrade your lifestyle now and in retirement
If these topics interest you, then you need to register for the free online webinar.
The webinar will take about six hours, and then only about 20 minutes per month to manage gold and silver into active income generating assets.
Every client gets access to a weekly question and answer call with Minesh Bhindi, personally and to discuss the market and their investment options. There is no charge and no limit to the number of calls you can attend.
Gold and Silver For Life believes that if the price of gold triples in the next 10 years – and a $10,000 investment in bullion will be worth $30,000 – that same $10,000 will be worth $418,240.86 using Gold and Silver For Life strategies. That’s more than a dozen times the increase in the price of gold!
Gold and Silver For Life Pricing
In order to get started, you will need a minimum starting capital position of $5,000. The cost to join the program (after the free webinar) is £9,997 ($14,997), of which £5,997 is required to begin participating in the program. The balance of $4,000 is due only when you make at least $150,000 in profit.
If you’re ready to start earning some serious returns on invested capital, and earn them consistently over the next 10 years or more, then sign up for the free online webinar, and see if you agree that Gold and Silver For Life is the way to make it happen.
Just don’t delay if you even think that a currency collapse is remotely possible. The clock is already ticking down on the very fragile global financial system, and when the real blowout comes, gold and silver will be the investment of choice for anyone who hopes to continue growing their investment wealth during the full-blown global financial tsunami.