This Coin Exchange Is a One-Stop Shop for Trading in Precious Metals!
I often get asked by people looking to earn cash in exchange for gold or precious metals; “how can we be sure we won’t get ripped off?”
Well, it is important to use a company that has a good reputation and plenty of knowledge. So you might want to consider the Gaithersburg Gold Coin Exchange based in Maryland, which has over 45 years of experience in the trade.
They offer free appraisals at any time with no appointment required, but if you can’t make it to their retail outlet then their e-commerce website is easy to navigate offering a wide variety of items including, gold, silver, paper money, bullion and rare collectable coins.
The company has the necessary expertise to achieve the best price for your gold and silver and you will get hard cash for scrap gold and precious metals.
As members of the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and the Paper Money Guaranty (PMG), you can rest easy that this company are considered to have a high standard for professional coin and money grading.
Check out the Promotional Video below:
Company: Gaithersburg coin exchange inc.
BBB Rating: A+
Address: 16 East Diamond Avenue in Gaithersburg, Md 20877.
Why Do I Recommend This Company?
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau with A+ rating.
- Good customer service
- Opened in 1970 it is an established company
- Offers the best prices
- Member of NGC and PMG so professionalism guaranteed
- Easily navigable website
- Largest gold jewellery buyer on the East Coast
- Their retail shop is hard to find
- They have some negative reviews suggesting service in the shop can be slow
Gaithersburg Coin Exchange Reviews, Ratings and Complaints:
Better Business Bureau
Current Rating: A+
Accreditation: June 1st, 2001
Filed Complaints: 0 within the last 12 months
Current rating: B
Filed complaints: 0
Why Use This Coin Exchange?
I am looking for 3 key factors when I recommend a business;
- Personal service
- The owner, Mark Watts, is passionate about giving his customers the best possible deals and highest prices for their precious metals. His extensive contacts within the precious metal community allow his company to offer bullion with very competitive premiums with a wide selection of investment products. This makes this coin exchange showroom the best place in Maryland to prepare for your future.
- Buying gold allows you to capitalize on price fluctuations and help hedge financial uncertainty. Gold bullion coins, which sell in huge quantities, have become the popular choice for those wishing to tap into the market. The demand for gold bullion coins shot up after the financial crash in 2008 and so far in 2016 demand has been higher than that seen in the post-2008 breakdown. People turn to gold in times of financial uncertainty and it can be viewed as wealth insurance. However do not see gold as a fast way to trade, there can be wide price fluctuations and I would advise holding onto them for at least 3 years.
- The Canadian Maple Leaf and the American Gold Bullion coins are the easiest to buy and sell in North America, The American Eagle´s gold content and purity is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint. If you buy rare coins be sure to use a professional grading service like that offered by Gaithersburg Gold Exchange as prices can vary greatly and it is difficult to identify them if you are not an expert.
- If you are looking to buy coins to place in an IRA scheme always check to see which are eligible as some listed on the Gaithersburg website are not. Remember that if you are looking for a gold IRA company to convert your existing IRA or eligible amount into gold look no further than our recommended company Advantage Gold.
- A gold party became the hot new trend in the USA but the BBB advised consumers that whilst these gatherings may be fun, you might not get the best price for your jewellery or gold. I would suggest always using a reputable dealer like Gaithersburg Gold Coin Exchange which are BBB rated and are also on the short list of businesses officially recommended by the United States mint.
Gold and silver have had value since the dawn of time and precious metals still have a place today in any wise investor´s portfolio, but always remember to do your research first and find a reputable dealer in your area or online.