Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange has been around for decades and has built up a solid reputation for itself. It’s publically traded on the New York Stock Exchange and offers a massive range of buying, selling, and investment options. Not only do they deal in all precious metals, they also offer diamonds, rare coins, fine watches, and more.
In terms of the sheer range of different services, products, and even customers that they serve, this company definitely stands out. But make sure you read through plenty of reviews before you invest your hard earned money with them.
Below you can start your research with an overview of the key pros and cons to consider before doing business with this company.
Company: Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange, Inc.
BBB Rating: A+
Address: 11311 Reeder Rd, Dallas, TX 75229-3408
Why Do I Recommend This Company?
- Established company
- Huge variety of buying options including bullion, bars, coins, jewelry, watches, and more.
- Offers buying and selling services
- Provide services at every level
- It’s also possible to invest in the company itself
- Buy and sell from anywhere in the world.
- No IRA rollover or storage solutions
Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange Reviews, Ratings and Complaints:
Better Business Bureau
Current Rating: A+
Filed Complaints: 0 within the last 12 months
Why Use Them?
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has given Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange an A+ rating and it’s easy to see why. After reading this and many other reviews, you’ll see just how much this company has to offer.
- You can buy or sell bullion, bars, coins, fine watches, jewelry, diamonds, and other valuables which means you can keep your money divided across a range of products. But it also means you can cash in on them anytime you want.
- They make both processes as easy as possible. In addition to their 5 brick and mortar locations found in Texas, South Carolina, and Illinois, you can also do your business online from the comfort of your own home.
- Since they are traded publicly on the New York Stock Exchange, you can also invest in the company itself. That way, you can benefit from the company’s full range of business rather than just the amount you buy or sell. Investing in this and other stocks is also a great way to diversify your investment portfolio.
- Some of the best advice you’ll get is to keep your money in different forms: precious metals, stocks, real estate, and so on. That way, if one market drops, you’ve still got your other investments to keep you afloat.
- With an established company like this which has been trading in precious metals and other valuables, you also know that you are getting expert advice and information. They’ve seen the market go up and down. They know what kind of signs to look for. They know when it’s time to buy, when to hold, and when to sell. So even if you’re just looking for some investing advice, they are a trusted resource to go to:
There are very few Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange complaints to speak of since they do their best to provide friendly service and honest, straightforward information.
However, one downside that is very important to mention is that they simply deal in buying and selling. While they will offer advice and recommendations on precious metal investments, they don’t actually provide any storage solutions or investment services themselves.
So if you’re looking to add gold, silver, or any other precious metal to your IRA, you would have to work with outside services, paying additional fees, to actually manage a silver or gold IRA. This can be difficult and complicated so we would recommend looking for a company that supports you and helps you handle that process directly.
Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange has a lot to offer. They’ve been around for decades and they have definitely learned a thing or two about their business. Whether you’re trying to buy or sell, they’ve got you covered and that includes a wide range of different products.
However, if you want the convenience of a service that also helps you manage your precious metal investments, you would be better off with a more comprehensive service like Advantage Gold.
Like Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange, they provide expert level advice on your investments. But they go beyond that by actually offering support throughout the entire process. There free gold investing kit helps you learn more about the process and how to make the best decisions with your investments.