So… Can you earn some cash taking paid surveys online in your spare time?
The answer is yes, but it takes a lot of effort to decipher which sites are legit, and which could be a scam. The best-paid survey sites will reward you solely for sharing your opinions.
I'll be honest with you guys..
I really think of paid surveys as a last resort! If you're someone who wants to make QUICK cash with sites like Survey Spotter, this could be a good method, but please don't set your expectations too high with these companies.
Joining these survey sites is a very feasible way to make a little extra money, but take note you won’t get rich quick.
So, what are some of the best survey sites that actually pay? Which survey sites pay the highest, and which are the easiest to use?
Which Would We Suggest?
If you’re a bit short on time, we’ll cut to the chase, our top pick of sorts would be Swagbucks. We’ve reviewed this site first below in more detail, but they offer fair rates for your time and have established a solid reputation as a reputable site. We want to caution, though, that your best bet is actually to join multiple sites if you’re serious about making money taking surveys.
Our Review of the Top 11 Best Paid Survey Sites
Swagbucks lives up to their tagline— “put cash back in your wallet.”
With over $371 million paid out to members so far according to their website, Swagbucks regularly features in many best survey sites reviews. The company launched in 2008, and is part of Prodege LLC’s family of consumer loyalty programs with a current user base of over 50 million!
- A convenient platform that offers reward points for simple tasks like searching the web, shopping, downloading apps, completing surveys, and watching videos
- 300 Swagbucks points gets you $25, which is the minimum redeemable
- Participate in “Swago” contests to win big prizes
- An immediate $5 sign-up bonus
Across all three of its engagement platforms (Swagbucks, ShopAtHome, and MyPoints) Prodege LLC has paid out an impressive $550 million in cash and gift cards to consumers so far, and currently gives out an extraordinary 7,000 gift cards to members each day.
Unfortunately, Swagbucks is only available in a few countries— the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, and Australia.
- Swagbucks is free to join
- An easy-to-use and accessible rewards program that accumulates points quickly
- Cash-out your points for gift cards to Amazon, Target, and Walmart or directly into your PayPal account
- Participate in a legit platform with over 40 million “Swaggernauts” and broad access to all of Prodege LLC’s customer engagement platforms
- Offers a convenient mobile app
- Limited availability
Swagbucks is easily the most versatile rewards platform out there. This consumer engagement platform is suitable for smart consumers with time on their hands, who would like to earn cashback rewards from recognized brands. Get started with Swagbucks here or read our Swagbucks review here.
Personal Income Rating: 9.8/10
2. Survey Spotter
Survey Spotter is actually a pretty smart platform on our list. I can highly recommend this one after digging around and finding lots of good reviews.
- It's 100% free to signup on their website
- You get to select and complete online surveys
- You get rewarded with money, gift cards, and even products.
- They are a UK company and will send you new surveys to your email for you to complete
In essence, Survey Spotter is a website that provides you with surveys you can complete in exchange for gifts and money.
On the contrary, through what is said on the website you can’t make money with Survey Spotter. You can make money with the surveys that the website recommends.
It acts like a middle man that provides you with websites you can do surveys on.
Survey Spotters Services used to only be available to the US but counting the available variations of the website it now lends its services to at least 10 countries.
For example, according to the Survey Spotter website in the US rewards from Amazon, Macy’s and PayPal are available but when I go to the Dutch version of Survey Spotter only rewards from Amazon and Paypal are available.
2. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is one of the more established and popular paid survey sites out there. As per their website, they currently have a user base of 4 million, which is quite respectable.
- The website is easy to navigate, with a simple, user-friendly interface
- Members join free and can sign up to third-party panels for more income-generating opportunities
- Sign-up bonus of 25 free points, which equals $0.25
- Low pay threshold – 1,000 points equates to $10, the minimum cash-out amount
- Redeem points via PayPal, e-Gift cards like Amazon, or bank transfers for US residents
- Lots of surveys are available, with new ones coming online daily
Participants must be 18 years or older, and surveys are available only to those living in the US, Canada, or Australia.
On a good month, users have reported earning as much as $60 from this survey giant. Their current B+ BBB rating, and excellent 90% positive rating on Trust Pilot, really holds them in good stead. What’s more, and they also are BBB-accredited as of 2017, further increasing their credibility.
On the downside, like Swagbucks, they have limited availability country wise. They also don't provide focus group or clinical trial opportunities, which are higher-paying.
- Legit survey site that was has been in business since 2011
- Free to join
- Complete surveys from any location in the world, and on any device
- If disqualified from a survey, you still earn points
- There are no fees to redeem points
- No focus group or clinical trial opportunities
- Limited availability
Survey Junkie should be your first port of call if you wish to earn money by taking paid online surveys. They're easy to use, and tailor surveys to your demographic, reducing the chances of disqualification. Get started with this platform here or learn more about Survey Junkie here.
Personal Income Rating: 9.7/10
LifePoints is an amalgamation of the survey sites Global Test Market and My Survey, which merged in early 2019.
- An engaging and interactive website
- The threshold for payout is low, at 5,500 points equivalent to $5
- Surveys come in an impressive 26 languages, one of the most diverse panels we’ve come across
- This survey panel also offers booster points for completing other tasks known as Daily Challenges, and these allow you to cash out faster
- Unfinished or disqualified surveys still earn you points
- Available in many countries, including the continental United States, Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
This survey panel has been in business since 2013 and was given Better Business Bureau accreditation 2018, with a current A+ BBB rating. Reviews on TrustPilot, are also positive, with an average 92% positive rating. It currently has a user base of over 5 million. We expound more on this in our full LifePoints review.
By participating in this survey panel, you get to earn the various rewards on offer, including PayPal pay-outs, gift cards redeemable at Amazon, Starbucks, and eBay, or donations to your favorite charity.
- An immediate sign-up bonus of 10 points
- Some clients will need their surveys done quickly and will pay more
- Various redemption methods including cash and gift cards
- Surveys are short and sweet, taking on average 10 minutes
- A highly reliable survey panel with a good flow of surveys
- There is no mobile app
LifePoints is an excellent option if you have some time on your hands and are near a laptop or PC. Dedicating time to this platform by completing surveys and other tasks could see your points quickly add up. If you’re on the go, however, it may take longer to cash out. Get started with LifePoints here.
Personal Income Rating: 9.5/10
4. Vindale Research
With its parent company Dynata LLC garnering an A star rating on the BBB and having been in business for 13 years, Vindale Research is an established and legitimate survey panel. It also has an impressive 80% star rating on TrustPilot.
- A simple panel that offers high-paying paid surveys
- Earn extra money by sharing your referral affiliate link, taking proof-of-payment photos, watching videos, and reading Vindale promotional messages
- Each survey pays between $0.50 and $50
- Products and redeemable coupons are also offered but only to members residing in the US
The survey panel is unique in that it doesn't offer gift cards or other rewards – complete your survey and get rewarded in cash. The company currently boasts payments of $7 million to users.
Vindale Research, however, has a limited global reach, now only available in the United States, Australia, the UK, and Brazil.
There is also a maximum cash-out limit of $50, which quickly expires if not redeemed. Any customer complaints centered on claiming a payout can in some cases result in account closure to boot! This sort of response is not a good indication of healthy customer relations.
- Simple participation model – fill in the surveys and get rewarded in cash
- Free to join
- An immediate $1 sign-up bonus
- Excellent customer support
- No payment processing fees
- Points expire
- Customer service may be lacking
- Limited availability
Vindale Research is for those who wish to concentrate on taking surveys and getting paid for them. The surveys are high paying for not much time spent, which means you can cash out quicker than expected. Get started with Vindale Research here.
Personal Income Rating: 9.2/10
5. Pinecone Research
Pinecone Research operates under its parent company Nielsen, a top-rated market research company based in a New York. Nielsen is accredited by the BBB, which currently holds an A+ rating. They are also getting positive customer reviews on TrustPilot with a 74% positive rating.
- Participants receive prequalified surveys—no need to worry about disqualifications
- When starting, you can expect to receive about $3 per survey
- There is no minimum redemption balance
- Claim rewards through Paypal or gift cards redeemable at Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes, Walmart, Home Depot, and numerous movie theatres and restaurants
- Allows you to test future products before they hit the market – pretty cool
- They have high-paying $500 biweekly and $4,500 quarterly sweepstakes
Pinecone Research is unique in that it is invite-only. You can only register through banner ads or through a specific referral by members. This aspect is both a positive point—as survey pay tends to be higher as a result—and a drawback—as it can be hard to get in. Also, bear in mind that Pinecone reserves the right to remove you without warning, and this does happen sometimes.
This exclusivity and high-paying reputation have the survey panel appearing on many best-paid survey sites reviews. Payment processing is within 48 hours via PayPal, bank check, or prepaid Visa card, one of the fastest in the industry.
- This site is one of the higher paying survey panels, and the surveys are engaging and fun
- All your answers are auto-saved in case of an emergency website crash
- Free to join
- Friendly and efficient customer service
- It takes years before your accumulated reward points expire
Keep your eyes peeled for those Pinecone invitation referrals or registration banner ads online.
If you qualify for this invite-only panel, you're in for a treat. The surveys offered are higher paying, but you can lose this privilege at any time.
Personal Income Rating: 9/10
6. American Consumer Opinion
Decision Analyst launched American Consumer Opinion in 1986. They are one of the largest survey sites out there, with a current member base of 7 million members worldwide.
- A popular panel that offers online surveys and product testing opportunities
- The cash-out threshold is 1,000 points, which equates to $10
- If you choose to cash out your points at any given time, you can only use the points for either cash or rewards, not both
- Each survey is typically worth 300-500 points
So far, American Consumer Opinion has paid out over $30 million in rewards, and their members have completed a whopping 20 million surveys. They are one of the more popular survey sites in America.
Their parent company’s BBB rating stands at an impressive A-star rating, but they’re currently not on TrustPilot.
Payment is via PayPal, HyperWallet, or bank check. You may also opt to use your points to donate to your favorite charity or enter into their sweepstakes. Unfortunately, payouts can take a good deal of time to process—up to 12 weeks!
- Accessible and long-standing survey panel that has a high-trust level
- Cash-out is also available through HyperWallet which operates in over 170 countries
- Surveys are quick and exciting, with high-points values so you can cash out quickly
- Open to members worldwide over the age of 14
- Referring a friend through the affiliate link gets you entry into the coveted monthly draw worth 5,000 points
- Payment processing takes 8-12 weeks
American Consumer Opinion is the survey panel to join if you want to earn cash fast. Each survey yields 300-500 points against a cashout threshold of 1,000 points, and if donating to your favorite charity is essential to you, then ACAP will facilitate that. Just don’t expect your withdraws to be as fast as your earnings. Get started with American Consumer Opinion here.
Personal Income Rating: 8.9/10
7. Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars, launched in 2001 as a cash-based online rewards club that passes on revenue obtained from advertisers to its members. It has a huge member base of 17 million, with an impressive 2.4 million followers on Facebook.
- Complete paid online surveys for cash
- Minimum threshold cash-out limit of $30
- Cash-out and get upgraded to Gold Member status to enjoy perks like faster payment processing, and more loyalty rewards
- Open to international residents over the age of 18
Members get cash back rewards by completing paid surveys, playing games, reading promotional emails, and redeeming coupons. They currently have an impressive member base of over 10 million users.
Payment options include bank checks and prepaid Visa or MasterCard cards (US residents only). Note that the two most popular payment options—PayPal and direct transfers—aren’t an option with Inbox Dollars, which is a huge drawback of their site. There is also a 10% processing fee on all cash-out amounts. To cash out the minimum $30, you'll pay $3.
- Immediate $5 sign-up bonus
- Rewards club partners with high-value brands including Netflix, Stamps.com, and eBay
- Easy-to-use member interface
- Fast payout times
- 10% processing fee on cash-outs
- Inbox Dollars doesn’t offer PayPal or direct bank transfers
This cool rewards club gives you cash rather than points for your efforts. The activities are fun too and include watching videos and playing games apart from filling in surveys. They also have some cool partners where you can redeem your points like Netflix. Get started with Inbox Dollars here.
Personal Income Rating: 8.5/10
8. Prize Rebel
PrizeRebel is a US-based get-paid-to rewards website where members earn rewards by completing surveys, testing apps, watching videos, and through various other tasks and daily challenges. They first began operating in 2007 and have a member base of 9 million.
- Opinion surveys pay anywhere from $0.50 – $20 each
- Up to 20 other tasks are updated daily for more income-earning opportunities
- Various account levels. The site upgrades members, depending on how active they are on the platform – Silver Accounts earn 1,000 points, Gold 2,500 points, Platinum 7,000 points, and Diamond 12,000 points
- Low minimum cash-out thresholds of points equivalent to only $5, with 100 points equaling $1
- International members over the age of 13 can join
PrizeRebel has paid out more than $18 million to its members and has a decent following of 170k Facebook fans. It’s worth following them on social media as promo codes for bonus points are regularly posted on both their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The other issue with PrizeRebel is they have no system in place to cut down on disqualifications. It’s not uncommon to start a survey and then get kicked out—which is a huge waste of time. Some activities on the site also pay very poorly. You can read our more detailed review of Prize Rebel here.
- Free to join
- Excellent referral program – gain 20-30% of your referral’s income
- Over 500 gift card redeem options
- Immediate sign-up bonus of $5
- Fast payouts in under 24 hours for standard members or instantly for Gold, Platinum, and Diamond members
- Unique to PrizeRebel is that Bitcoin is a reward option – how cool is that?
- Low rate of survey qualification
- Low rate of return on some of the other activities on the site
PrizeRebel is an excellent website to earn some extra cash by completing other fun activities and not just surveys. The site has account levels that unlock further rewards, an incentive for members to be more active. If getting paid in Bitcoin appeals to you, PrizeRebel is definitely worth a try! Get started with PrizeRebel here.
Personal Income Rating: 8/10
9. Survey Club
Survey Club is one of the oldest survey panels in existence and acts as an online directory for in-house and third-party surveys, focus groups, and clinical trials.
- Earn money by filling out in-house and third-party surveys
- Persons aged 13 years and older can participate
- Earn more money by participating in higher-paying, invitation-only focus groups, and clinical trials
- There’s a $1 for every referral to the site
- Low cash out threshold of $20
- If you qualify for the focus groups or clinical trials, you could earn anywhere from $200 – $1,000
Survey Club has been in the online space since 2005 and has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website, but they’re not currently on TrustPilot. There are now 16 million users on the platform across six continents.
Payment is via PayPal, prepaid MasterCard debit cards, or Amazon gift cards. Only US residents are eligible for reimbursement using bank checks. While they, like many sites, are prone to survey disqualifications, do offer a $0.10 payment for every survey you start and are unable to finish. It isn’t much, but it’s better than nothing.
- Free to join
- Low cash out threshold which is easy to reach
- Even if you don’t get qualified for a survey, you still get $0.10
- You will know how long your survey will take before you start it – great for time planning
- High paying focus group and clinical trial opportunities
- No mobile app
- You may be screened-out even after completing a 15-20-minute pre-qualification survey
Personal Income Rating: 7.9/10
Another legit survey panel that lets you earn those dollars quickly is YouGov. It is an international survey site with a good reputation. They specialize in gathering global data from people of various political, social, and economic backgrounds, and on behalf of well-known international brands.
- Offers wide-ranging surveys and polls, each worth 500 – 1,000 points
- Accumulated points can be redeemed for products such as T-shirts and bags. You need a 5,000-point threshold for a £50 or $63 cash-out.
- Monthly draws allow you to earn more bonus cash-out points. If you are selected, you can accumulate 100 points
- The site places a lot of emphasis on protecting the personal information of participants
- You may further refer people to join the site and earn 150 referral points, or a cool 2,000 points if they connect with you via Facebook.
Headquartered in the UK, YouGov’s parent company conducts online survey polls in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region. Its global reach is quite impressive. However, YouGov has a less than impressive 46% trust rating on TrustPilot and a C+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website.
Points may be redeemed using prepaid Visa cards, gift cards, or for actual products that will be sent to your address. The biggest downside of YouGov is the high cash-out threshold, which makes actually seeing the money you earn take awhile.
- The surveys are well-matched to participants, so being disqualified mid-survey is rare
- They have a profitable referral scheme which allows you to accumulate points quickly
- The panel is free to join
- Eligibility is quite flexible (you must be 14+ to participate in the US, and 16+ to participate in the UK)
- Surveys are short and sweet, with a maximum of 20-30 questions
- High cash-out threshold means you have to keep going for longer to cash out successfully
YouGov’s high-cash out threshold and negative customer reviews can be discouraging, but given that they carefully pick their surveys that match your demographic, you aren't likely to be screen-out mid-survey. The studies are also short, meaning you will accumulate those 5,000 points quickly, too.
Your opinion also really matters with YouGov and counts to influence public affairs policy, political campaigns, and company marketing strategies. Get started with You Gov here. If you still need more information, you may read our detailed review of YouGov.
Personal Income Rating: 7.5/10
11. Opinion OutPost
Formerly known as Opinion OutPost is an online survey panel that provides members with paid online surveys that can be redeemed for cash and other rewards. This survey panel is a subsidiary of Survey Sampling International (SSI), a global sampling and market research company based in Shelton, Connecticut. Its sister company, SurveySpot, closed down this year, and many of its users have happily migrated to OpinionOutpost.
- Surveys points earned range from 5-50 points with 1 point equaling $0.10
- You can also earn from filling out surveys online, mobile-specific studies, or from referring friends
- There is also the option of earning through games or sweepstakes to mix things up and keep the site interesting
- Referrals garner $1
- A wide range of surveys available and updated daily
- Lucky winners can earn an impressive $10,000 in the quarterly prize draw
As a downside, SSI has an F rating on the Better Business Bureau website, but to redeem this somewhat, they have garnered a trust level of 82% on Trust Pilot. Opinion Outpost has been on the survey scene for 10 years, but their parent company has been in business for close to 42 years!
Payouts are redeemable via PayPal, incredibly, and in most cases instantly. You can also redeem your points for Amazon and iTunes gift cards.
- Low redemption threshold of $10
- Fastest payout in the industry. You can receive your cash instantly or in a few hours
- Like most paid survey sites, it’s free to join
- It’s easy to earn a decent amount of money while expending minimal effort
- Options of where to redeem your reward points are limited compared to other paid survey sites.
- You may do a survey and still not qualify to complete it and earn from it
Opinion OutPost's most unique feature is how fast the payout is, so if you're after some fast cash, why not try them out? Get started with Opinion Outpost here.
Personal Income Rating: 7.7/10
What About Other Paid Survey Sites?
Sure, you can sign up for those, too! The more, the merrier. But for your peace of mind and protection, we've made looked into most other survey sites out there and grouped them according to whether they're okay to join, not worth it, and scam sites. You may click the links to read more about each individual company or platform.
Other Legit Survey Platforms
- NiceQuest (by invitation only)
- Knowledge Panel (by invitation only)
- Branded Surveys
- Springboard America
- Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel (formerly Nielsen Digital Voice)
- 20|20 Panel
- Radial Insight
Get-Paid-To (GPT) Sites and Apps
GPTs don't limit themselves to surveys, but have other tasks for you to do in order to earn rewards. View our roundup of the best GPT and survey apps here.
- IntelliZoom (formerly WhatUsersDo)
- Survey.com (more like a temp job app)
Consumer Monitoring Apps
There are some market research platforms that are designed to monitor your behavior as a consumer. You can sign up for these, and you'll get paid to snap barcodes of your purchases when you go out and shop. Some just pay you to let the apps run in the background so they can track your online activities — this is truly passive income, but if you value your privacy and dislike the thought of being tracked as you do your online stuff, then maybe these aren't for you:
Legit, But Really Not Worth the Effort
- Shopper's Voice
- Panda Research
- VIP Voice
- Harris Poll
- Valued Opinion
The following are dubious platforms that we think you should stay away from, because they are spammy at best and scammy at worst. Later in this post, we'll tell you how to weed out these undesirables out of your prospects. Click on the links to read why you should avoid these like the plague
- Survey Voices
- Part Survey – A scam site
- Paid Surveys at Home
- Opinion City
- Paid Club
- Take Surveys for Cash
How to Get the Most Value from Online Paid Survey and Research Sites
If you're short on time and looking for a quick money-making activity, online survey sites can help you. Payouts vary and depend on individual survey panels, but what should you look for to get the most value, and to avoid shady scam sites that’ll only serve to waste your time?
We’ve taken the time to break down all the key considerations you should research before joining any of the above best paid survey sites that can make you money in 2020.
Sign Up to As Many Legit Sites as Possible
Cast your net wide by joining as many survey sites as possible. You will be improving your earning chances and ensuring that you always have a constant flow of surveys.
Online surveys don’t give much money to participants, because they don’t take that much time and effort to get done. However, if you do many studies across many survey panels, you can get more done.
You'll also reduce your disqualification rates. If one survey panel rejects you mid-survey, jump onto the other site you've signed up for, and complete the available surveys for the day.
Remember to open secondary email addresses that will comfortably hold all incoming mails from the various survey sites to which you’ve signed up. The update emails can quickly pile up, and if you don't have a handle on it, you could lose track of available surveys.
Cash Out as Soon as You Reach the Site Limit
As soon as you reach your limit, cash out those points either by check, gift cards, charity donations, sweepstake entries, or into your PayPal account.
We recommend that you do this because some survey sites have restrictions on how long your points are valid for, or on when you can spend your accumulated points. Unless you belong to a survey site that has no restrictions, then it's best to cash out early to avoid losing those points that you worked hard to get.
Enter Sweepstakes and Prize Draws, and Look Out for Those Random Bonus Points
Some survey sites offer weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly sweepstakes and prize draws. These competitions occur randomly, and if you participate, you could be a lucky winner.
There are also survey sites that randomly reward active members with booster points or bonus points. These points will boost the value of your points on the site and allow you to cash out quicker.
Keep as active as you can on the sites you've signed up for. Who knows you may be the lucky participant to win a prize draw or get those bonus points.
Refer! Refer! Refer!
Another way you can make money from survey sites is by referring the website to your friends, family, or online contacts. Some sites will give you a referral affiliate link to promote the website on social media, or by email marketing using this link for a chance to earn extra.
Look Out for Focus Group and Clinical Trial Invitation Emails, as Well as Invite-Only Survey Panel Adverts.
High-paying survey panels mix things up to keep the site from getting boring. They may offer focus group participation, product testing, and clinical trial opportunities from third-party partners, to keep their members engaged, and to keep the market research process interesting, professional, and fun.
The catch is, these opportunities are hard to come by because they pay very well. Invitation emails are sent randomly to chosen members. If you don't grab these chances and register quickly, you may miss out on the opportunity to earn some good money.
Some survey panels like Pinecone Research are also invitation-only. You may get opportunities to register on them by responding quickly to their banner ads or get referred by a member. Should you come across these opportunities, register with haste. You may be lucky and prequalify to become a member, boosting your income earning potential.
Watch Out for Scam or Phishing Sites. Don’t Pay to Join!
The online space is generally not safe, and you should be on the lookout for copy-cat or phishing sites, that mimic legit online survey and market research sites.
While every online survey site we have mentioned in this best survey sites review is legitimate, there are some blatantly fraudulent websites out there.
Watch out for over-the-top claims about making free money or websites that ask for irrelevant personal information such as credit card details. These are both excellent indicators that you have landed on a phishing site.
Read and reread customer reviews online before joining any survey or research site. The Better Business Bureau, TrustPilot, Survey Police, and Yelp, are good sites to do your research. Customer following and reviews on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, also provide useful insights into the authenticity, high value, and responsiveness of the particular survey panel.
Ratings and previous customer experiences with the company can give you an authentic preview of what’s to come. Look out for the following:
- How long has the site been in business?
- Are they BBB-accredited, and what’s their current rating?
- Do they have customer reviews on Trust Pilot or Survey Police? What’s the customer experience is it mostly positive or mostly negative?
- Do they have a contactable customer service department that is responsive and manned by real people? Scam sites are usually tough to contact and probably do not even have customer support.
- What are the typical complaints from customers?
- If customers complain publicly, do they unceremoniously close their accounts? Have they ever closed accounts when a customer tries to cash out?
- What percentage of customers have complained about being screened-out mid-survey?
- How seriously do they take customers' privacy, and how do they protect all the information you give them?
All the paid survey sites should ideally be free to join. Never pay money to make money. Any website that lures you into a monthly subscription to enable you to participate in surveys is probably not genuine.
Rely on your instinct; if your gut tells you that it’s not right, it probably isn’t. Walk away.
These sites are our top eleven picks for the best paid survey sites and market research sites. If you're looking to make a more substantial income, try to join multiple sites that will up your potential income. You’ll have access to a more abundant flow of surveys, which means you can take more surveys daily.
Remember always to open a secondary or even tertiary email account, as you’ll receive a lot of emails with new updates of available surveys—and don't forget to keep a hawk-eye on any focus group and clinical trial invitations.
If you’re lucky to come across or get referred to exclusive invite-only survey site advertisements from sites like Pinecone Research, register fast. That’s where the real money lies!
Do you regularly take paid surveys or participate in focus groups, as a side hustle? Have you registered on any of these best survey sites that we’ve covered? What has your experience been so far, and would you recommend any other sites? Comment below. We’d love to hear all about it!